You can make several reservations for the same day, e.g. 2 person +2 person. Select the number of persons 2 , select the date and reserve. Repeat this procedure again. So You have 2 Tentsile for 4 people.
The world's greenest EcoCamp in Nuuksio National Park in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area
World firstTentsile Experience EcoCamp founded 2016 in the Nuuksio National Park area. This is a very ecological way to experience nature via a new experiential tree tent experience” Night in the Tree”. Eco Camp creates a unique link in with nature and the environment.
The overnighters experience the sounds of Finnish nature, the crying voice of the Red-throated loon in Lake Nuuksion Pitkäjärvi, the Tawny owl hooting above Romvuori, and the magnificent starry sky in autumn.
Enjoy the numerous routes in Nuuksio National Park and the services offered by the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia as part of an experience of spending a night in the tree in Tentsile
Tentsile Experience EcoCamp Nuuksio creates a low threshold for families, friends, and couples to come and enjoy the beauty of Finnish nature.
Welcome to experience summer nature on your skin and enjoy the forest in a whole new way at the world's most ecological, "low-carbon" eco-camp by the lake.
Book your Summer Night 2023 now!
Nuuksio Eco Camp -area in Nuuksiontie 80, FI-02820 Espoo.
Front door Haltia the Finnish Nature Centre between 2 to3 pm at address Nuuksiontie 84, 02820 Espoo Finland
5 Stingray Tentsile for max 15 person
2023/06/01 - 2023/09/30
1-2 prs for 3 prs Stingray Tentsile tree tent+ Trillium Hammock 190 EUR.
3 prs for 3 prs Stingray Tentisle tree tent+ Trillium Hammock 255 EUR.
- Tentsile Stingray tree tent+Trillium Hammock
- Trillium Hammocks can be used to add sleeping space for fellow campers, or simply to expand the space of your tree tent for extra gear, shoes, dogs or wet stuff.
- Sleeping bags, Sleeping bags liners, Towels
- Breakfast at Restaurant Haltia the Finnish Nature Centre
- Teepee hut on Tentsile area for a common residence, campfire firewoods, tea pot, cups, plates, tea, mustard, napkins and tables and benches, drinking water. A sorting point for visitor picnic rubbish in the hut (cardboard / plastic packaging / metal / glass )
- Indoor toilet and shower
- Head lamps for dark nights
In July and August are the best season in the Finnish summer.
The air temperature is around +19-25 degres and the water in the lakes is around 20 degrees. Some warm rainy days may include.
What should I pack?
You need clothes and shoes according to the weather conditions.
Personal clothing and supplies for overnight stay.
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Rain/windproof jacket and trousers
- Hiking shirts and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom
- Warm jacket or sweater (autumn)
- Warm hat and gloves/mittens (autumn)
- Water bottle
- Head torch
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses and sunblock)
- Small backpack for carrying personal items
How fit do I need to be?
No particular level of fitness is needed to enjoy this trip. Just bring your sense of adventure and a willingness to try new things!
Events/Activities in Nuuksio area:
Possibility of swimming in the lake of Nuuksio Long lake. Marked hiking trails start near Eco Camping area.
Haltia, the Finnish Nature Centre, here you can find marvelous exhibition of the Finnish nature. Haltia is located 200 meters from the Eco Camp Area
Rent a high quality Fatbike for three hours in Nuuksio National Park.
More information about Nuuksio National Park