Traditional outdoor games at the event area of the Haltia the Finnish Nature Centre
For groups of 10-200 persons, duration approximately two hours:
During this event the participants must work both in teams and individually but either way it’s always great fun!
The aim is to have fun together playing games led by our experienced guides. After welcoming ceremonies, outdoor games begin at the event area of the Nature Centre.
The games are not physically demanding so they are suitable for all adults.
To solve the various puzzles, the groups need communication skills, teamwork, and a lot of humor.
Below is a list of some of our most popular games:
- Blowpipe target shooting. Can you hit the bullseye by blowing the dart through a pipe? It’s easier than it looks!
- Sheet ball. Volleyball with a sheet. This game is full of side-splitting action and teamwork.
- Tangram puzzle. A thousand of years old Chinese puzzle that requires a lot of creativity from the group.
- Cross-country golf. Have you ever tried to hit a floorball ball with a twisted branch into a hole in the ground? In this game it doesn’t matter how good a golfer you usually are!
- Traditional horseshoe toss. It’s all in the wrist…
- Barebow archery. Bullseye! It’s easy after listening to the instructions of the guide.
- Ice curling (in winter only)
You will need clothing and shoes according to weather conditions.
Generally sneakers are a good choice for footwear.
After the games, before moving on to the next event, we go through the results together and the winning team receives a small prize.
Pls, ask offer: firstname.lastname@example.org