Rent a high quality fatbike for three hours in Nuuksio National Park. Frame size XL is suitable for a rider with a height between 184-190 cm.
Instructions for renting
- You can collect the bike keys from info point in Haltia - Finnish Nature Center, address Nuuksiontie 84, 02820 Espoo.
- Notice that you will get the pick-up codes and the bike ID within the opening hours of Haltia. You can check the opening hours from haltia.com. If you need the codes outside opening hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 020 7302480.
Please bring along:
- Credit or bank card
- Suitable clothing for biking
- Water and lunch/snacks (you can also buy these at Haltia)
- Enough time
When you get your bike, you or a member of your group will be charged a € 200 deposit, which will be refunded when you return the bike intact and by the agreed time. The fee is not per bike, but applies to the entire rental.
Take your ID with you. Before we give you your bike, we always check the identity and credit information of the lessee.
- Do not give the codes to anybody else.
- Open the door to the bike storage with the code you have received. Then use your second code to open the safety box, which is located on the inner wall of the storage room. It contains the key to your rental bike.
- Please make sure you that you take the bike with the correct number and check for damages.
- You can adjust the height of the saddle by opening the quick release. Please make sure to close the quick lock after adjusting.
- Rental price includes a helmet, which you may pick up at our bike storage. We recommend using a thin head-wrap or any other light headwear underneath your helmet.
- You may take the bike lock with you or leave it at the storage room. However, you should never leave your bike unlocked and unattended.
- If the bike is broken and cannot be used, please contact staff at +358207302480.
- If the bike is broken, but possible to ride, please photograph the damages prior to setting off. Please send photos to email@example.com.
- If the bike gets broken during your ride, please report the damages to +358207302480. This allows us to fix the problem before the bike is being rented out next time.
- Please return the bike at the time your rental ends . Put the key back into the safety box and close the door of the storage room.
- Should you exceed your rental time, please report immediately to +358207302480. The next rider could be waiting for the bike.
- We reserve the right to demand for compensation upon the violation of any instructions on this page.
Terms and conditions: https://johku.com/bikerentalfinland/en_US/info/deliveryTerms (opens in a new tab)
Our bikes are 2018 Cube Nutrail Fatbikes or similar and all come with front suspension. The bikes do not come with mud guards or lights. The bikes do have bottle racks.
Recommended sizing guide for choosing the right frame size:
S 15"=145-160 cm, M 17"=159-175 cm, L 19"=173cm -185 cm, XL 21"=184-190 cm.
More technical information about our bikes: https://rtech.fi/cube_nutrail_fatbike_2018.html
Your responsible dealer:
Bike Rental Finland Oy